[development] Extend database abstraction layer, to include table creation.

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Fri May 12 23:30:04 UTC 2006

On Friday 12 May 2006 18:06, James Gilliland wrote:
> I'm going to do some Bèr's praise here.  I'm usually really strict
> about the DNRY personally.  Though I use 3 instances as a clue that
> I'm going to need to split the code into a function.
>
> Continuing that train of thought, how many time have you had to do
> some sort of INSERT/UPDATE switch in you drupal code?

http://drupal.org/node/53488 :-)

I hope to get to it this weekend, if someone can give me a hint as to which
method would be better to use. :-)

If time permits, I'll see about doing some of these other db-nicetiy
functions, too.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012