[development] OT: Drupal user and contributor 'alaa' has been arrested

Gunnar Langemark gunnar at langemark.com
Sun May 14 08:07:43 UTC 2006

It's just sad to see the silence of all you guys.
There has been a discussion. Nobody really took part.
I said in an earlier post that I could fully understand the hesitance of
drupal.org to take part in a political campaign.
However Alaa is "rotting in his cell", and I'm not sitting back doing
nothing about it.
So I promoted it to see who would take action.
You did.

So let that be part of the discussion.
Who are you to demote it?

;-)