[development] OT: Drupal user and contributor 'alaa' has been arrested

Gunnar Langemark gunnar at langemark.com
Sun May 14 08:18:43 UTC 2006

That's ok Karoly
I was not on IRC that's correct.
Please when you make decisions on IRC - regarding important matters like
this - let the decisions spread by the lists as well.
I'm in no position to follow everything all the time.

Sorry if I goofed up.

So what's going to happen?
What are you guys going to do?

(I'll be leaving in 5 minutes so will only be back in around 8 hours or so)

Best
Gunnar