[development] WordPress' project Shuttle: Administration redesign project

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Mon May 15 15:20:17 UTC 2006

On Monday 15 May 2006 07:59, Morbus Iff wrote:
> > http://www.brokenkode.com/shuttle
> > This is awesome!
>
> No, it's not. I can't click the "Back" button to return to the list of
> screenshots. It took me about 20 seconds of concerted fiddling before
> discovering that, to return whence I came, I had to click on the image,
> and NOT the browser's Back button.

Oh, good. I'm not the only one. It's a confusing interface and not at all
intuitive. Granted a tool tip pops up if you leave your mouse cursor over the
image long enough, but I'm not used to just hanging around for those sorts of
things. And when the image doesn't load, all you're left with is to reload
the page or close the browser (which is usually what I do).

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadae.net/