[development] finding blocks and getting them simpler.

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon May 15 21:02:11 UTC 2006

Op maandag 15 mei 2006 22:29, schreef Earl Miles:
> The one downside to this is that, at the moment, a block can only live
> in one region per theme unless I add the blocks to a particular region
> myself.

This is a "bug" that has been reported numerous times.
It is a bug that has kept me from releasing "sections module" for 4.7. Because
it makes any themeswitching completely useless!

IMNSHO this is such a serious bug that it could even be considered a 4.7.x
fix, but I am not sure that will happen. :)

I will be working on this somwhere on the road to the next release, but I
might release a core-patch-only just to make sections module work again.

Bèr