[development] Freezing the Drupal API

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue May 16 00:07:59 UTC 2006

On 5/15/06, Karthik <narakasura at gmail.com> wrote:
> Somebody posted a lengthy list on the mailing list in early April
> (iirc it was Vertice or Unconed)  - unsure whether they were important
> or not ..
>
> AFAIK, the list of 'major third party components' is non-existent
> atm.. I'll start a thread on that.

Well, in this article I discuss several ways of finding the important modules:

http://growingventuresolutions.com/fed/drupal-installed-now-what-an-introduction

I believe that with a few exceptions, the modules on a plurality of
those lists you will find the "major" modules.

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com