[development] [ANN] OpenID module version 1.1 for Drupal 4.7

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Tue May 16 06:35:05 UTC 2006

On 15-May-06, at 3:36 PM, Jonathan Daugherty wrote:

> JanRain, Inc. is pleased to release version 1.1 of the Drupal
> OpenID module to
> enable consumer support in Drupal 4.7.  This module depends on the
> JanRain PHP
> OpenID library, version 1.1.0.  Enjoy!
>
>   http://www.openidenabled.com/software/drupal/drupal-consumer-module
>
>   http://www.openidenabled.com/openid/libraries/php/

Heya Jonathan -- pretty cool. Would be neat to see a homesite
implementation, like we have for SXIP/DIX.

As well, it would be great if you applied for a CVS account and
contributed directly to Drupal CVS.

I've discussed how it might be interesting to replace Drupal's built-
in distributed authentication with OpenID, as it is a very simple
protocol. We've got until Sept. 1st when the next code freeze is.

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595