[development] Verbal Violence: Stand and Deliver

Dan Ziemecki dan at ziemecki.com
Tue May 16 16:07:16 UTC 2006

I don't know that I'd accuse anyone here of being mean-spirited, but I have
winced at quite a few comments I've seen on this list.  I can't speak for
everyone, but I certainly don't get paid for my efforts on behalf of Drupal
and I'll only do it as long as it's fun.  Being dismissive or derisive is a
quick way to purge the list of casual contributors.

Maybe that's the goal.

--
Dan Ziemecki
Philosopher. Curmudgeon. Nerd.