[development] when we run out of characters

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Wed May 17 16:06:03 UTC 2006

Here is the simplest solution that will work going forward.

The current modules in their present incarnation have no issues,
and the new naming scheme (allow only lower case letters and
numbers, and disallow underscores) will prevent new ones from
having name space clashes.

There was one +1 on this from Gerhard.

Any other objections?