[development] Bug in HTTPGet/HTTPPost?

David Carrington david.carrington at gmail.com
Fri May 19 08:46:14 UTC 2006

On 18/05/06, Justin <rocketfuel at spaceship.com> wrote:
> Reading the MS docs, I learned that it is the send() method which will update the
> ready state, and so the handler should be set between the open() and send() calls.

I think onreadystate change should be set before open(). See
http://www.w3.org/TR/XMLHttpRequest/#dfn-readystate

> If there is no disagreement, I'd be happy to submit a patch for this change.

Go for it :)

I'll also take this moment to say I'd still like the two functions to
be rolled into one multi-purpose function - preferably by passing an
object for all the options (similar to prototype.js).

--
David Carrington