[development] Autocomplete For A "Select" Widget

Robert Douglass r.douglass at onlinehome.de
Fri May 19 23:30:58 UTC 2006

Rob, you would be able to use my activeforms module to make a two-widget
autocomplete form. I imagine it would be a text field and a select and
they keep each other synchronized. You can read about my module on the
groups site. It lets you write server-side code to attach event
listeners to client-side DOM objects.

http://groups.drupal.org/node/317

Cheers,

Robert