[development] Move all core modules into their own directories.

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Sat May 20 20:38:49 UTC 2006

One of the changes that made it into 4.7 late in the game was automatic
detection of moved modules whenever system/modules is loaded. It makes
migrating modules from the /modules directory to the /sites/x/modules
directory a snap, AND as a side benefit it makes this sort of migration
loads easier.

Seems like the same logic could apply pretty easily.

--Jeff