[development] ugly ?page=1 from theme_pager()

Dmitry Gukov dgukov at gmail.com
Sun May 21 20:05:31 UTC 2006

Hi Rob,

Yes, it's my custom module, but actually it's just theme_table() with
theme_pager() (if you want, here's the page
http://alongtail.com/advice/content-movie?page=1). So, all I need is
to make my own pager?

Then, the problem is, that callbacks can't have wildcards, right? (or
they can?) Or, may be I can try using something like hook_init() to
read $page value from q and change q back from
'advice/content-movie/page/1' to 'advice/content-movie'
before callbacks are executed? What do you think?

Anyway, thanks. It's clearer now.

Cheers,
Dmitry.