[development] Microsoft SQL Server

Earnest Berry earnest.berry at gmail.com
Tue May 23 15:11:56 UTC 2006

Nick,

I'd be happy to help you with your effort. Right now, the community is heavy
PostGres/MySQL (with a heavy lean towards MySQL). I think the best way to
tackle this would be creating a new database.inc file. You would also have
to search/rewrite certain "features" that people place in their MySQL code
(such as LIMIT 10, etc.). This is just my thought on it though, anyone else?

 - Souvent