[development] Drupal 4.6.7 and 4.7.1 released

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu May 25 08:54:46 UTC 2006

Op donderdag 25 mei 2006 06:07, schreef Angela Byron:
> This includes two critical security fixes. Please see the announcement
> here: http://drupal.org/node/65351
>
> Note: I am only announcing because I'm the only one up at this hour. ;)
> Big thanks go to chx, Heine, and everyone else involved in helping out
> to solve this problem.

I am rather confused by the .htaccess-in-your-files directory.
If someone can explain me:
 * The reason for this measure
 * The concept behind this SetHandler
I will write an update to clarify this for all others who do not understand it
too.

Bèr
--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| Jabber & Google Talk: ber at jabber.webschuur.com
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |

CVS onder de knie krijgen:
 http://help.sympal.nl/cvs_onder_de_knie_krijgen