[development] Contacting Onesself

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Thu May 25 17:57:31 UTC 2006

this (and what Phani brought) up was pretty much what I figured.  The
other side of the coin is that less sophisticated users have looked at
it and are just baffled and think it is indicative of poor design...  We
need to make modifications for a client and I'm wondering if we should
consider a patch or just fork it.  I prefer a patch but don't want to
get involved if it is going to be controversial...

Dan