[development] upgrade in book.module feature set for 4.8.

Anguo linux-tw at masquilier.org
Fri May 26 17:30:02 UTC 2006

On Thursday 25 May 2006 12:20 am, Anguo wrote:
> In the patch queue, I saw nothing that would dramatically
> improve the feature set offered by book.module...
> so I created this:
> http://drupal.org/node/65319

> I hope you'll be as excited about this as I am :)

Thanks to those who commented so far.
The patch is getting readier and readier!
(just one minor issue about links to previous and next
page.)

Please, install the patch, test and comment: it's a big-ish
patch, and it has no chance without your support.

Thanks,

beginner.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.