[development] hook_depend()

Robert Wohleb rob at techsanctuary.com
Sat May 27 17:55:39 UTC 2006

The 4.7 install system does not contain this. I'll have to check CVS.

Even then, I still think this would make more sense as a module hook. It
would be nice to at least see module versions on the admin/modules page.
Such a system could also allow for a new module to notify admins of
module updates ;)

Versioning will really be important for the API modules that don't have
their own interface. It would be nice to be able to release a new API
under the same module name.

~Rob