More errors Re: [development] errors in security updates announcement

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Sat May 27 18:07:51 UTC 2006

IMO, we should add a prominent link saying Download Drupal 4.7.1 after
*Upgrading your existing Drupal sites is strongly recommended.

*When you look at the teaser on the front page, a new user could easily
click on the 4.7.0 release announcement and download 4.7.0 instead of
4.7.1 (there isn't a link to the 4.7.1 announcement except on the header
and read more links).  I think we should make the 4.7.1 download link
more visible so there is no confusion about which to download.*
*

Rob Roy Barreca
Electronic Insight Corporation
12526 High Bluff Drive, Suite 300