[development] 4.7 maintenance: XHTML error in generated forms

Stefan Nagtegaal Drupal-Devel at iStyledThis.nl
Mon May 29 13:43:01 UTC 2006

Gerhard, it would help if you give the url to the patch you would
like to cmmit against the 4.7 trunk... ;-)

Steef
Op 29-mei-2006, om 15:25 heeft Gerhard Killesreiter het volgende
geschreven: