[infrastructure] Re: [development] Drupal 4.5 unsupported

Peter Kowalke peter2005 at kowalke.info
Mon May 29 17:03:34 UTC 2006

Dovetailing on Fernando's questions, what can less technical 4.6 users do to
extend the useful life of 4.6 after 4.8 has hit the scene? I'm not enough of
a programmer to adopt and maintain old modules--I'm more a UI and technical
writer type at this point. Better documentation doesn't help preserve
abandoned code, though, so I'm wondering what users who are non-programmer
can do to preserve 4.6 for the years to come.

-Peter