[development] social network module

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue May 30 17:07:00 UTC 2006

Also have a look at profiles-as-nodes on groups.drupal.org
We are building a module/api/library that allows you to treat user-data as
nodes.
And node-node relations, esp with taxonomy, is very easy. so youll get a lot
for free if you require this project into yours. Feel free to post any
concerns, ideas and/or requirements in that groups thread.

  http://groups.drupal.org/profiles-as-nodes

Bèr

 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc
 PGP berkessels at gmx.net
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_gmx.asc

Drupal upgrade repareert kritiek beveiligingslek:
 http://help.sympal.nl/drupal_upgrade_repareert_kritiek_beveiligingslek