[infrastructure] Re: [development] Drupal 4.5 unsupported

Jonathan Lambert j at firebright.com
Wed May 31 23:29:39 UTC 2006

On 5/31/06 4:22 PM, "Khalid B" <kb at 2bits.com> wrote:

> So, how do we make it more easy to find/communicate or use a scheme
> that has a better chance of being understood?

I think that's the million dollar point.

I think this is the page on the site that references the subject:
http://drupal.org/handbook/version-info

Is that documentation clean enough?  If not, let me know how you would like
it updated (seriously, folks, weigh in here, this is the actual resolution
to this issue) and I will accumulate the results and get it updated nicely.

Coo?

Jonathan