[development] Problem in Multisite configuration

Asif Naseer asif.naseer at nxvt.com
Mon Nov 6 12:14:16 UTC 2006

My name is Asif Naseer, and I'm new to Drupal.
I'm facing a problem related to Multisite Configuration using same codebase in Linux Operating System.

First when I create  a subsite and change its setting according to mention in Install.TXT.
I have made a site with name iii  in sites directory, and then I made a symlink by using this command

ln   -s     /home/asif     /iii

home/asif is root directory , where drupal codebase resides, i can access it through url and this is working fine.

But when I made a new site  with name of jjj in sites directory, and I made a Symlink by using this command
ln   -s     /home/asif     /jjj

and when I access this by using this url

I see this error..
You don't have permission to access /jjj on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I can see these errors whenever i try to make a new site and then make a symlink ..
Please provide me a solution of this problem