[development] WTF? Droopel?

Alexandru Badiu alex at 417.ro
Thu Nov 9 13:18:54 UTC 2006

It says there: "Please note that this is /not/ the original page, but a
modified page, brought to you by The Voices of Many
<http://www.thevoicesofmany.com/>. The original, unedited version as
originally found on the Internet, can be found here <http://drupal.org/>."

It's just a service which takes the original page and shows a modified
copy of it, on the fly. There are many sites who do this: turns the page
into a sex website, puts a big poo in the middle etc.

Alexandru Badiu