[development] WTF? Droopel?

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Thu Nov 9 13:22:49 UTC 2006

I noticed this shortly after I posted this (should teach me to read
better first)... but isn't such activity frowned upon?

>>> alex at 417.ro 11/9/2006 3:18 PM >>>
It says there: "Please note that this is /not/ the original page, but a

modified page, brought to you by The Voices of Many
<http://www.thevoicesofmany.com/>. The original, unedited version as
originally found on the Internet, can be found here

It's just a service which takes the original page and shows a modified

copy of it, on the fly. There are many sites who do this: turns the
into a sex website, puts a big poo in the middle etc.

Alexandru Badiu