[development] Inventory Management module

Eric Goldhagen eric at openflows.org
Thu Nov 9 17:06:21 UTC 2006

(I have sent this message 3 times now and was
starting to wonder why it did not get to the
list. I was using the wrong from address... sigh.
a week late but...)

We are in the middle of building a similar module.

I see from other posts that there are a number of
us working in the same direction.

Can we arrange for an online chat of all of us later this week?

Our module is for the project detailed at:
http://www.pegspace.org/projects/peg_station_management

We are doing the first round of dev on 4.7, but
will be moving it all to 5.0 for final release.

--Eric