[development] relationships API vs i18n

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Fri Nov 10 12:40:58 UTC 2006

> Furthermore, every ambitious developer under the sun has taken a stab at
> this already (dikini, vauxia, eaton, myself, dmann, jaza...), so what
> have we learned from it?

Me too - I started one for the FRBR's implementation
of relations for the LibDB module. I planned to spit
out RDF too. What I've learned from talking to a number
of the folks above is that: we're not going to agree on
an implementation <g>. Vauxia, specifically, has done a
large amount of speed/performance testing, I believe.

--
Morbus Iff ( strive for mediocrity )