[development] descrptive initial commit message, please

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Fri Nov 17 14:27:12 UTC 2006

On 11/17/06, Bèr Kessels <ber at webschuur.com> wrote:
> Can we make som copy-pastable templates? IF people can copy-paste a start into
> the message, that will lower the barriers to make proper messages, AND it
> will introduce some consistency.

Add/modify this handbook page [1]  The template exists (though it's
less than you describe).

And there's also this idea to make the template a part of the issue
automatically so that committers can copy/paste.  That makes it more
important to have accurate titles which is important but often ignored
right now.

[1] http://drupal.org/node/52287
[2] http://drupal.org/node/98165

Regards,