[development] Link Rel Next/Previous and First/Index and Home

Gildas Cotomale gildas.cotomale at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 22:16:57 UTC 2006

I often use Lynx to browse my Drupal site and i think that we should
use "REL" and "REV" other than "stylesheet" in LINK for a higher
accessibility, specially for books navigation... For those who are not
familiar with that stuff, here are some nice links :
<http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/HTMLPlus/htmlplus_55.html>
<http://diveintoaccessibility.org/day_9_providing_additional_navigation_aids.html>
<http://wordpress.org/support/topic/39661>

Now, here is my question. Does Drupal core (specially book.module, or
is it a theme specific trick?) provide native support for that? If
yes, how to use it? If no, any one has idea how to add this?

Thanks