[development] With all this talk of menu system changes...

karoly at negyesi.net karoly at negyesi.net
Sun Oct 1 12:57:26 UTC 2006

> Also of note, AcceptPathInfo is Apache2.

As far as I can remember there was a way to accept path info in Apache 1 and I have used this trick many, many years before. But, if you are /node/12/edit Apache needs to check whether files & directories called /node/12/edit , /node/12 and node exists or not. This is a disadvantage. Also, if you have a Drupal path called foo/bar (which is perfectly valid without defining foo) and for some reason foo exists then currently the rewrite _will_ fire but with path info Apache won't find Drupal index.php.

Regards

NK