[development] Any way to get a poll? Drupal 5.0 Default theme.

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 21:19:18 UTC 2006

Dries,

Steef is hooking me up with the theme for istyledthis.nl  When that happens
I'm going to add some goodness to it.  It'll be on themes.net, and I've set
up the themeswitcher module (thanks alienbrain for the quick port) so people
will be able to choose between the two themes.

Excited and pumped.

Trae

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/