[development] collectigng i18n use cases, and systems to learn from

Frederik 'Freso' S. Olesen freso.dk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 21:24:19 UTC 2006

2006/10/4, Gabor Hojtsy <gabor at hojtsy.hu>:
>I think it is better to comment on these nodes or add new nodes there in
>case of use case collection, but if you have anything pressing you need to
>ask/discuss/say here, just do so.

Two things:
1) Yay! Looks like there will 'soon' be proper i18n/l12n support after all! :D
2) You might want to ask on the translation mailing list as there
might be people who have experience with other systems than people in
here. I don't know whether all the translators are subscribed to this
development list as well, but it might be worth a shot. :)

--
Frederik 'Freso' S. Olesen <http://freso.dk/>