[development] writing multi site docs

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Sat Oct 7 19:41:47 UTC 2006

I am posting this on the devel list as well, no worries, this is the only
time I will post here.  Please send all replies to me personally or to the
doc list ONLY.  No spamming the devel list! :)  I take responsibility for
this post, but I won't for yours.  ;)

I did want to let you all know that multi site docs are under development.
Rough drafts are here: http://drupal.mystavash.net/node/3

Boris Mann and several others on the docs list have been amazing in
providing feedback on these, but more is needed.  They're almost done!  Just
a little more.

Please pay particular attention to Step 3, which is the dreaded pointing
section everyone has trouble with.  Right now I am in particular need of
information about how to edit the apache httd.conf, and how to use htaccess
(yes, you can argue with me over this on the docs list.)  Comments for
annonymous users are enabled on the site, user registration is not.

It goes without saying that these are ROUGH DRAFTS.  Please do not use them
to actually set up your multi site installation.

Again, please send all replies to me personally or to the doc list ONLY.  No
spamming the devel list! :)

Sorry for the interruption.  Please do go back to making a shiny shiny 5.0!

Anisa.

--
www.AnimeCards.Org

16,000 scans and counting!