[development] Logging of IRC Channels?

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Mon Oct 9 07:01:02 UTC 2006

On Oct 8, 2006, at 10:59 PM, Dries Buytaert wrote:

> On 08 Oct 2006, at 23:16, Morbus Iff wrote:
>> A decision was made today by one of the ops of #drupal and #drupal-
>> support: that anyone *publicly* logging the channels would be banned.
>
> Como'n, logging a channel does not warrant a ban.  That's just ...
> stupid.  Get real, guys.

Drupal Development Chat | Use #drupal-support or http://drupal.org/
support for support questions. Theming discussion is on #drupal-
themes. | Do not talk of consultancy fees here. Thanks. | http://
drupal.org/security | Use http://drupal.pastebin.co.uk http://
pastebin.us http://pastebin.ca for code | Read http://drupal.org/node/
86823 for new version numbers: new version will be Drupal 5.0 not
5.0.0 | Public logging == ban.

Can we remove the ban on "talk of consultancy fees" as well?

Kieran