[development] 2k qps

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Wed Oct 11 00:08:24 UTC 2006

2000 queries per second sounds high. I have seen up to 800 QPS on
a quad Xeon 2.8GHz with 2GB RAM, and 179,000 page views (peak)
per day.

Check  if the number of Apache processes is too high (e.g. 256 which
may not fit in your RAM without swapping), and lower it if necessary.

Also, post in the performance and scalability forum.