[development] Drupal 5.x Installation is Bad!

Jonathan Lambert j at firebright.com
Wed Oct 11 06:12:24 UTC 2006

Would you be so kind as to post using your real name?  I would really
like to know whom I'm talking to and "Drupal Indonesia" leaves some
to be desired. ;-)

There is an installer in the works - right now it's slightly more
manual an install than Joomla.  Check the archives for some good
discussion.
--
Jonathan Lambert
Principal | FireBright, Inc.
Email: j at firebright.com

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
counts can be counted."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)