[development] {Short issue queues need care - 8} The Yellow Team rocks!

Jeremy Epstein jazepstein at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 02:57:10 UTC 2006

On 10/12/06, Johan Forngren <johan at forngren.com> wrote:
> I have been thinking of that too, but I think we want quality patches - not
> quantity.

Patches don't get committed to core unless they're of good quality -
anyone who's been involved in core development will know about how
much work is required to get even a simple patch past the critical
eyes of Dries and co.

So I think this 'game' or 'tournament' idea would work, because an
issue that makes it to 'fixed' status has almost always involved some
quality work.

Cheers,
Jaza.