[development] Drupal 5.x Administer Page very difficult

Steven Wittens steven at acko.net
Thu Oct 12 22:52:27 UTC 2006

> There are many place to configure Drupal module now. I suggest we
> don't use administer-setting anymore. All configuration should be
> put on the administer-modules page.
> i.e, when user click on administer-module-profiles then the
> Profile.module setting page displayed!

The development list is not the place for feature requests. These
should go in the issue queue.

You should also avoid submitting requests without doing your homework
first, and see why we have the current arrangement. Just posting
random suggestions without serious argumentation is just a waste of
time.

Steven Wittens