[development] Added new files on DRUPAL-4-7 -> a mess

Hannes Lilljequist hannes at perrito.se
Fri Oct 13 00:50:24 UTC 2006

> You should probably check out a head branch, then commit to it.
> I have checkouts for 4-6, 4-7, and HEAD.

Thanks for the tip!

I checked out the HEAD branch and it looked good: my files were not
there. So I tried to add them, but I got this error:

cvs add: cannot add file on non-branch tag `HEAD'

(I also checked out the MAIN branch, but that doesn't seem to be
right because there were only like four modules that had files in
there...)

Any ideas?

/Hannes