[development] Please suggest user experience improvement patches for: managing large list of items, and discovering Drupal administration settings

Greg Knaddison - GVS greg at growingventuresolutions.com
Sat Oct 14 16:47:54 UTC 2006

Kieran,

Here's my contribution:
http://drupal.org/node/87700

It makes the "Configure Permissions for $module" link on the
admin/by-modules page link directly to the relevant permissions for that
module.

Do you have any more feedback about doing the testing as part of a
Denver Drupal User Group meeting?  I'd like to find some space and
advertise the event so we can get maximum participation.

Thanks,
Greg

--
Growing Venture Solutions | Denver, CO | 720-320-8748
Technology Solutions for Communities and Small Businesses