[development] new release system: patches needs review

Tobias Toedter t.toedter at gmx.net
Mon Oct 16 19:54:55 UTC 2006

On Monday 16 October 2006 09:56, Derek Wright wrote:
> if you're not a heavy-weight drupal coder and don't feel up to the
> task of reviewing this stuff, you can still help by playing with the
> new system on a test site i've setup:
[...]
> my goal is that the UI makes enough sense that i don't have to say
> anything else.  however, i'm sure some of you will be confused in the
> absence of any documentation, since i admit that some of it is pretty
> complicated. ;)

Hi,

just a quick feedback on the UI: I've tested your release system with my
module, and I have to say that it works like a charm. I would have been
able to figure it out even without your instructions. Also, I did not
discover any obvious bugs. Great work, thanks a lot!

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Toedter   | AMAZING BUT TRUE ...
Hamburg, Germany |   If you took all the veins from your body and laid