[development] Delicioius module maintainership

Earl Miles merlin at logrus.com
Tue Oct 17 16:29:58 UTC 2006

As a reminder, while I quickly found someone willing to take paging and
masquerade, I'm still looking for someone who might be interested in
taking over (and maybe even expanding) the delicious module.

There's quite a bit of room for improvement there, so for a newish
developer it could be an adventure. Although all it really NEEDS is for
someone to fix bugs, make sure the 4.7 port really works, and bring it
forward to 5.0 at some point.

I know that there's a bug in the queue that the delicious API has
changed and it needs to be updated for that.