[development] keeping an eye on old versions

Fernando Silva fsilva.pt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 08:43:30 UTC 2006

I think that there is no policy!

The ideal would be the availabity of one person responsable for each release
when a new one goes out. That person would maintain the release, applying
patches or backports.

The problem is that no one wants to maintain old releases (we should
maintain the last 3 releases), and the persons who want to maintain old
releases are not *senior* enough to make critical decisions.

Regards,
  Fernando Silva