[development] Slight API change in 4.6.10 and 4.7.4

Heine Deelstra hdeelstra at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 22:05:53 UTC 2006

> > You mean browse through 15K lines of code? It's crazy to expect that of
> > a site administrator. Remember we are developing for non-developers.

I hope that some module / theme developers on this list, after reading
my message, checked the modules and themes they maintain for potential
problems. Which was the, perhaps not clear, intent of my message.

Now, for those people who like lists:

- 4.7 modules that do not call form_render on an entire form

blockregion/blockregion.module
links/links_weblink.module
location/location.module
reptag/reptag_ajax.inc (perhaps)
userplus/userplus.module

- searching for accidental saving of additional fields is not easy.

- 4.6 modules that define at least on raw html form (via <form action ="" etc)
backport
bugbits
chatbox
customerror
disknode
ecommerce
evaluation
fckeditor
fitb
formproc
gmap
guestbook
htmlarea
htmltidy
i18n
image_pub
phpbb2drupal
qanda
relationship
securesite
sxip
trip_search
typecheck
vocab
voting

-4.6 themes that define at least one raw html form
argeebee
bidi
blix
bluemarine_smarty
box_grey
box_grey_smarty
burnt
connections
democratica
fancy
foundation
friendselectric
gespaa
greenmarinee
gworks
kubrick
leaf
leaf_smarty
leaves
lincolns_revenge
manji
mollio
noprob
Plain1
rdc
reflection
sands
sands_css
slash
slurpee
spreadfirefox

- Modules containing forms without a form_id_submit or
call_back_submit function. Note that these forms will continue to
function.

False positives / negatives may be present:

actions
activeselect
administration
advogato_import