[development] Drupal at ohloh.com

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Mon Oct 23 07:26:48 UTC 2006

Hi,

Steven Peck wrote:
> [...]

Yes, I know they do a lot more that just commit code, for which we are
all thankful for.

I actually worked it out. Many years ago I use to keep a copy of
HTMLArea in the repository, and I think this inflated my figures. This
also explain why I develop in js instead of php.

It would be nice if all those commits could be removed from the repos
and then rerun the stats, so I could see where abouts I really am.

Gordon.