[development] a query about menu system in drupal

Thyagu rajan citizenofgnu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 15:50:42 UTC 2006

Dear Friends,

I am new to this mailing list, I am a member of Indian Linux User group -
chennai chapter. I am working in a company in a position to give open source
solution to my clients. I have a good programming knowledge  on joomla! cms.
My task is now to customize a site with a login page followed by two content
page.The first content page will look like
http://www.penguinprogress.org/layout.PNG which will house a sitemap column
where there will be various Headings like taxonomy1 taxonomy2 taxonomy3....
in the menu system. In a scenario when the user clicks taxonomy2 , the site
map changes as in the picture
http://www.penguinprogress.org/layout2.PNGwhere all the submenu of
taxonomy2 (sub section 1, sub section 2, sub
section 3) are  displayed.

For developing such work, can any body throw a pointer of how to do it,
probably a url to the tutorial is appreciated. I have googled, but other
than nick lewis tutorial i cant find any thing closer. Any lead on this
please..

Thanking you,

Sincerely

Thyagarajan shanmugham