[development] Default core theme

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 22:57:43 UTC 2006

Hello world,

the past week or two, Steven Wittens has been working hard on Steef's
original Themetastic.  Frankly, I think we have a winner.  I find it
much better than Deliciously Zen or the original istyledthis.nl.  The
colors are perfect (good branding), and the theme has everything it
needs to be bluemarine's pretty sister.  The implementation is fully
up to sniff to. :-)

For those who haven't kept track of the recent developments, please
point your browser to:

   http://drupal.org/node/88202 (issue)
   http://acko.net/themetastic (demo #1)
   http://www.acko.net/themetastic-fixed/ (demo #2)

Is propose that we go ahead with this theme, and that we look into
replacing more themes in Drupal 6.0.  That gives us plenty of time to
work out some of the remaining quirks, to decide what other themes to
add, to engage more designers, to migrate existing themes, etc.

So, I think we're going ahead with Themetastic. :)

Thanks,