[development] Default core theme

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Tue Oct 24 15:40:02 UTC 2006

I love the slick new themetastic customization options, but that kind of
modification is a different matter. There's end-user customization, and
there's hacking of the the CSS and .tpl.php files to create a new
derivative theme. The shots you're pointing at DEFINITELY make the first
one easier, but are unrelated to the second. :)

--Jeff