[development] Default core theme

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 17:11:06 UTC 2006

This is a great theme base for building themes, it might be nice to have
this included in core as a "base to build from" for themers...  But I
wouldn't want this to be the default Drupal core theme though. :)

My only complaint with Foundation (Sorry Rowan, should have told you before
here), is the difficultly with doing fixed sized right and left sidebars in
the theme.  I think that is an addition the theme needs to take on.  Not
sure how to do this, AND allow for % based sidebars.

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/
  Founder - Themes.org // Linux.com